Dr. Jaspreet Dhingra-Bajaj, Villa Park Dentist
Dr. Jaspreet Dhingra-Bajaj is the founder of Bright Dental Smiles, which serves the families of Villa Park and its surrounding suburbs. She takes pride and finds great joy in educating people in the proper management of their oral health. Dr. Jaspreet loves working with patients of all ages to provide the best quality dental care with the most up to date dental treatments. She, along with her team, aims to provide each patient with the highest standard of dental care in a comfortable and friendly environment. Dr. Jaspreet also loves to stay up to date with the current research and literature by participating in continuing education programs and is a member of the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, and Chicago Dental Society.
Education and Professional Activities
- Board Certified General Dentist
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Illinois at Chicago, IL
- Residency in Hospital Dentistry from the Loyola University Medical Center at Maywood, IL
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of Illinois State Dental Society (ISDA)
- Member of Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
All professionals at Bright Dental Smiles maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.